OpenPPM Authentication 24-01-2017 Creator: Carlos Horta

Home Forums OpenPPM Bulma 4.2.9 OpenPPM Authentication 24-01-2017 Creator: Carlos Horta

• This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

TalaiaOpenPPM
    Participant

Hi,
    After install opemppm in a ubuntu server, tomcat8, I cannot login.
    “You have entered invalid name and password” is always displayed until it reaches a maximum of 3 times.

What may be causing this?

24-Jan-2017 14:34:49.559 SEVERE [http-nio-8080-exec-6] org.apache.catalina.realm.JAASRealm.authenticate Unexpected error
    javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: No LoginModules configured for OpenPPMWeb
    at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.init(LoginContext.java:264)
    at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.<init>(LoginContext.java:512)
    at org.apache.catalina.realm.JAASRealm.authenticate(JAASRealm.java:395)
    at org.apache.catalina.realm.JAASRealm.authenticate(JAASRealm.java:334)
    at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.FormAuthenticator.authenticate(FormAuthenticator.java:259)
    at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:453)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:141)
    at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:79)
    at org.apache.catalina.valves.AbstractAccessLogValve.invoke(AbstractAccessLogValve.java:616)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:88)
    at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:522)
    at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1095)
    at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:672)
    at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.doRun(NioEndpoint.java:1504)
    at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(NioEndpoint.java:1460)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
    at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

-Talaia (25-01-2017)

Hi Carlos,

Check this:

Check at C:\Jaspersoft\jasperreports-server-cp-5.6.0\apache-tomcat\bin\setenv.sh that the variable -Djava.security.auth.login.config is pointing to the right path of jaas.config.

-Carlos Horta (26-01-2017)

Thank you.
    The problem it was in the setenv.sh file

-ephraim (16-02-2017)

Good day,

i am having the same issue with regards to login, please find below my catalina.out log.

Please help, thanking you in advance

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
    at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
    (No such file or directory)on: /opt/tomcat9/conf/jaas.config
    at sun.security.provider.ConfigFile$Spi.ioException(ConfigFile.java:666)
    at sun.security.provider.ConfigFile$Spi.init(ConfigFile.java:262)
    at sun.security.provider.ConfigFile$Spi.<init>(ConfigFile.java:135)
    … 33 more

-Pau Alcover (06-03-2017)

Hi,

it seems that there is no /opt/tomcat9/conf/jaas.config file. You have to copy jaas.config from Talaia OpenPPM package file to /opt/tomcat9/conf/ and check for right permissions so tomcat user can read it.

Please, note that Tomcat 9 is has not been tested yet.

Pau.

-ephraim (14-03-2017)

I have changed permission to 777, but stil can’t login

please find below my startup output:
    root@openppm:/opt/tomcat9# ./bin/startup.sh
    : not foundina.sh: 2: /opt/tomcat9/bin/setenv.sh:
    Using CATALINA_BASE: /opt/tomcat9
    Using CATALINA_HOME: /opt/tomcat9
    Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: /opt/tomcat9/temp
    Using JRE_HOME: /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle/jre
    Using CLASSPATH: /opt/tomcat9/bin/bootstrap.jar:/opt/tomcat9/bin/tomcat-juli.jar
    Tomcat started.

What does it mean by ‘:not foundin.sh : 2: /opt/tomcat9/bin/setenv.sh’ mean, i suspect thats where the issue lies

Thanks in advance

-Pau Alcover (14-03-2017)

Hi,

It may be a problem with the content of setenv.sh file. A standard setenv.sh file should look like:

JAVA_OPTS=”$JAVA_OPTS -Djava.security.auth.login.config=/opt/talaia/tomcat7/conf/jaas.config -Dfile.encoding=UTF8 -Duser.timezone=Europe/Madrid -Xmx2048m -XX:MaxPermSize=512m”

just set the path to jaas.config acording to your installation. As I can see in the logs it should be /opt/tomcat9/conf/jaas.config.

Pau.

-ephraim (29-03-2017)

I have changed to tomcat7 but i am still having login errors,
    i have also set permissions to 777 for the folder _R…/conf

“Login error**

You have entered invalid name and password.”**

what am i doing wrong?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.