(Not quite) “You have entered invalid name and password” 11-03-2016 Creator: Carlos Nunes

Home Forums OpenPPM Bulma 4.2.9 (Not quite) “You have entered invalid name and password” 11-03-2016 Creator: Carlos Nunes

• This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

TalaiaOpenPPM
    Participant

Hello,
    After installing OpenPPM with MariaDB, I get the following error when trying to login with the “admin” default username and password:
    Login error
    You have entered invalid name and password.
    However, when I check the apache-tomcat.log file, I see the following error, which most certainly is the behind the unsuccesfull login:
    SEVERE: Unexpected error
    javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: No LoginModules configured for OpenPPMWeb
    My setenv.bat is configured as follows (my tomcat7 is from a jasperserver bundle installation):
    set JAVAHOME=C:\JASPER~1\JASPER~1.0\java
    set “JAVAOPTS=%JAVAOPTS%
    -Djava.security.auth.login.config=C:\Jaspersoft\jasperreports-server-cp-5.6.0\apache-tomcat\conf\jaas.config
    -Dfile.encoding=UTF8
    -Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=512m -server”

I’ve also tried without the memory and encoding options, without the “, with the”, and nothing worked.
    Could you please help? I’m kind of in a dead end…
    Thanks in advance,
    Carlos

-Pau Alcover (24-11-2016)

Hi,

youre right. Check at C:\Jaspersoft\jasperreports-server-cp-5.6.0\apache-tomcat\bin\setenv.sh that the variable -Djava.security.auth.login.config is pointing to the right path of jaas.config.

Pau.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.