Not able to add/edit project activities? 17-11-2015 Creator: Peter Dean

Home Forums OpenPPM Bulma 4.2.9 Not able to add/edit project activities? 17-11-2015 Creator: Peter Dean

• This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

TalaiaOpenPPM
    Participant

Hi,

I am evaluating OpenPPM and have completed the Easy installation.

I have created a project, and am now in the planning phase.

I have created a simple WBS which validates OK. I have also added deliverables. However I cannot see how to add or edit project activities – if I search, only the highest level WBS is displayed. The Manual indicates that they should appear based on the WBS, however no green “+” button appears for me either as PMO role or Project Manager role. See screenshot at: https://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag55/deanderwent/Captureopenppm_zps90spqlxx.jpg

As I cannot add activities, I cannot plan human resources..

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.
    Peter

-Peter Dean (17-11-2015)

I think I have resolved this – need to uncheck Control Account of the highest level Project WBS. I’ll read the manual next time!

-Talaia (17-11-2015)

🙂 Good to hear and see that the documentation is useful.

Fabrice

-Anthony Callanan (23-11-2015)

Hello

I have recently installed OpenPPM 4.2.9. using the easy install. I have created the various roles required as well as the team resources and a program.

I have created the WBS items, and have unchecked Control Account as noted above, however, I still cannot create any activities. There is no “+” at the end of the Activities bar.

I am logged in as the Project Manager.

Is there something else I have missed

-Talaia (23-11-2015)

Hi Anthony,

From you are telling,I could simply be a internet browser issue. Try to clear all you cookies and temp files and log again.

Let me know it that works.

Fabrice

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.